Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 1 Goals

Okie Dokie peeps, I have planned my goals for Week 1, Saturday 4th May - Saturday 11th May.

Lifestyle, Health & Fitness
Exercise for 2 units per day, minimum 5 days per week
Eat 1 piece of fruit per day
Eat 1 small tub of yoghurt per day
Drink at least 2 water bottles per day
Commit to changing 1 unhealthy eating habit 

Declutter & Clean
Kitchen Pantry
Main bedroom side tables
Rumpus Room Toy Boxes
Scrapbooking Clip It Up twirling thing

Business & Hobby
Take 1 photo a day and post to this blog
Define 10 Business/Functional Requirements for my Stampin' Up! Repository software per week
Spend 2 units per day compiling data for my Stampin' Up! Repository software
Catalogue 10 Stampin' Up! stamp sets per day for my Stampin' Up! Repository software
Setup Cashi and MailChimp for my Nigh Nigh Birdie Blog and make available 4 sets of cards for sale 
Send out my first Stampin' Up! Newsletter

Blogging
Post an entry to either my New Zealand, Australian or Taiwan Weekends Travel Blogs every couple of days
Post an entry to my Paper Ribbon Scissors Blog daily with my card creations
Post an entry to this blog daily to review the day and post something that has made me smile or blush

Note from my previous blog entry that 1 unit is 30 minutes.  


Simples,
Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment