Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday 4th May in Review

I'm pretty happy with my achievements today.  Here's the day in review:   


Lifestyle, Health & Fitness
Exercised, ate an apple and tub of yoghurt, drank 2 water bottles and have committed to changing 1 unhealthy eating habit. 

Jumped on the treadmill this morning and walked 5k's.  Took just over 1 hour.  Now don't judge me, but the album I listened to was the Best of the Backstreet Boys.  What girl doesn't love luvey dovey songs (in moderation)?



Early afternoon, David & I went to our local shopping centre to run some errands.  David stopped at the Chinese Fast Food outlet to grab a spring roll.  I was standing about 1 metre away from the counter when the lady looked at me and asked if I wanted a Curry Puff today.  Ha Ha Caught Out!   David looked at me in surprise knowing that I run to the local shopping centre almost every day.  Now I must admit that I don't buy a Curry Puff every day, I buy two!   Only kidding, it's more like every second day.  That being said, this is the unhealthy eating habit that I am committed to change and my blush moment for the day.  No more curry puffs for me.

Declutter & Clean
Cleaned the left toy box in the Rumpus Room. As you can see I have quite a collection of plush toys.  During my younger years I use to collect plush toys, especially from the ABC Shop.  My fav collection would be Beatrix Potter.



Business & Hobby
Catalogued 10 Stampin' Up! stamp sets for my Stampin' Up! Repository software.  This activity took a little longer than expected because I was watching 'The Watch' at the same time, so didn't get to work on compiling the data for my Stampin' Up! Repository.  Will carry this over to tomorrow.

Blogging
Posted the Cat & Dog sympathy cards to my paper ribbon scissors blog.
http://paperribbonscissors.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/cat-dog-sympathy-cards.html

What makes me Smile?
TV ad - Compare the Meerkat / Compare the Market. Luv Aleksandr, he's such a cute Meerkat.



Simples,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment