Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday 5th May in Review

Good day today.  Nice Sunday morning sleep in.  Caught up with my niece Emily & my Bro over at mums.  Here's the day in review: 

Lifestyle, Health & Fitness
Exercised, ate an apple, a tub of yoghurt and drank 2 water bottles.  


Jumped on the treadmill this morning and walked 5k's - 2 units.   Todays music choice was Good Charlotte's 'The Young and the Hopeless'.  Love this punk rock band, but not so much the KFC ad's they appear in.

Made Cottage Pie for dinner.  Nothing like comfort food on a cool Melbourne evening.  David cut a nice big chunk of fresh cobb bread to accompany the Cottage Pie.  Only had one slice though. 

Business & Hobby
Catalogued 10 Stampin' Up! stamp sets for my Stampin' Up! Repository software - 2 units. 


Blogging
Posted the Masculine 'Tie' Card to my paper ribbon scissors blog.

http://paperribbonscissors.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/masculine-tie-card.html

What makes me Smile?
My bro in law Andrew posted these face bomb photo's on Facebook today of David's mum, dad & niece Eloise.  Laughed so hard I had tears streaming done my face.  My fav is the last photo, I luv how Eloise's fringe appears on Martin's face.  These photo's are priceless!

Joy & Martin
Eloise & Joy

Martin & Eloise
 
Simples,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment